The Arab Mini-Ministerial Committee concerned with the development of the System of Joint Arab Action decided to postpone yesterday convening of the Committee's meeting to Friday instead of Tuesday as scheduled earlier. An official source at the Arab League said in a statement on Sunday that the Committee meeting would be held at the level of Foreign Ministers of Arab States, which are members of the five-year presidential mandate that was endorsed before the Sirte summit to develop a draft system of joint Arab action. He said the meeting had been scheduled to be held at the request of Libya to discuss the differences with respect to the development system of joint Arab action and the decisions of the Sirte Summit in this regard.