Outgoing International Cricket Council Anti-Corruption chief Paul Condon said Thursday he had no evidence to suggest there had been any corruption in the third edition of the Indian Premier League. “IPL three from a clean cricket point of view seems to have been a very clean event,” Condon told a news conference at Lord's. “There were rumors and vague allegations about match-fixing in IPL three. “No one has come forward from within the Indian board or the IPL or franchises or journalists, players or team managers, anyone with any specific allegations about match-fixing in the IPL. All there has been is a generic rumor.” The Anti-Corruption and Security Unit (ACSU) did not monitor the first two IPL Twenty20 competitions. Condon, who has been in charge of the unit since it was set up 10 years ago to deal with a match-fixing scandal which resulted in life bans for three international captains, will be succeeded by former senior British police offical Ronnie Flanagan on July 1. Dilshan captain Sri Lanka has named Tillkaratne Dilshan as captain after deciding to rest several senior players for its tri-series in Zimbabwe in June. Normal captain Kumar Sangakkara, vice captain Muttiah Muralitharan, former captain Mahela Jayawardene and fast bowler Lasith Malinga were all rested for the three-nation tournament. All-rounder Angelo Mathews, 22, has been appointed as Dilshan's deputy as Sri Lanka seeks to trial young players ahead of the 2011 World Cup. India will also take part in the tri-series. Leg spinning all-rounder Jeewan Mendis and batsman Dines Chandimal are the uncapped players in the squad. Squad: Tillakaratne Dilshan (Captain), Angelo Mathews (Vice Captain), Upul Tharanga, Thilan Samaraweera, Dinesh Chandimal, Lahiru Thirimanne, Chamara Kapugedera, Suraj Randiv, Nuwan Kulasekara, Thilan Thushara, Ajantha Mendis, Jeewan Mendis, Dilhara Fernando, Chamara Silva, Thisera Perera Onions out for three months England pace-bowler Graham Onions will be sidelined for up to three months after scans on his back injury revealed the full extent of the problem. Onions has been ruled out since the injury forced him to return home early from England's tour of Bangladesh in March. The 27-year-old Durham star underwent scans on his back earlier this week, which confirmed the extent of the damage that rules him out of England's forthcoming international action against Bangladesh, Australia and Pakistan.