After spending almost $42 million on players in frenzied bidding at Mumbai last month, the Indian Premier League's eight franchises get another chance to fill out their rosters on Tuesday. South Africa's Ashwell Prince and Pakistan's Mohammad Yousuf are likely to be the focus of attention after being withdrawn from the first auction. Yousuf is involved in a legal battle to get released from a contract with the rebel Indian Cricket League, a rival Twenty20 competition which is not sanctioned by the International Cricket Council. He is among 18 players up for auction to teams that have not exhausted their salary caps. Misbahul Haq, the star performer on Pakistan's 2007 tour of India, is also among the group that includes Ross Taylor, Jamie How and Kyle Mills from New Zealand, and Australians Brad Hodge and Shane Watson. As in the first auction, there are no England players available to play in the IPL. England's players are committed to national team and county duty in an increasingly crowded cricket calendar. The inaugural IPL season starts April 18 in Bangalore. Pomersbach's desperate Fringe Australian player Luke Pomersbach says he is willing to play in the lucrative Indian Premier League for free to compete with the world's leading cricketers. Pomersbach, who made his international Twenty20 debut for Australia in Perth in December, is one of four Australian players in line to cash in on the second IPL player auction. Pomersbach, the 23-year-old West Australian left-hander who has scored centuries for WA against South Africa and England touring teams, said he was keen to compete. “I am pretty excited about it, because I did not think I would have a chance, but I have, and it will be a chance to play with some serious cricketers,” Pomersbach said Monday. “I would be happy to go over for free and play that standard of cricket and cricketers,” he said. “I will be able to learn so much from them, but I will take anything I can get.” __