JUBA — The death toll in South Sudan from the explosion of a fuel truck this week has risen to 182, a regional official said on Friday. The blast occurred on Wednesday as crowds gathered around the tanker to gather fuel after it had veered off the road. An official had earlier said the toll could keep rising as South Sudan did not have adequate facilities to treat the burns. “The death toll has increased to 182 people. However, we are now on the ground evacuating some serious cases to a safe location for medical attention,” Wilson Thomas Yanga, Maridi County Commissioner, said. — Reuters